One week from today, Sam will be gone on his mission! I can't believe it's already here! He's speaking on Sunday. Then he is getting set apart on Wednesday night (by my dad) and then Thursday morning at like 10:05, he will be on a plane to England!
Sam, I just want you to know how proud I am of you. You have been a great little brother and have always been such fun. Sure you have had your moments, just like everyone, but I've had fun watching you grow up. I could always count on you to update me on the score of a game, the stats on the Utes, or any sports fact from the past. I hope you will survive the next two years without a ball attached to you! Good luck and don't forget to focus and follow the counsel of your mission president. I know Cameron is going to miss you and so am I! I LOVE YOU SAM!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment