Hey there thanks for the emails. They always make me happy and are a highlight of my week. Keep letting me know how everything is going.
Conference was great this last weekend. I loved it. We didn't see the Sunday Afternoon session and i was a bit disappointed because i missed Elder Holland. I knew his talk was going to be a good one and then we had interviews yesterday and President Ogden told us how good it was and that he will show it to us sometime soon. But other than that i thought that it was a great conference. I loved the first session when Elder Scott and Elder Bednar spoke. They were awesome. We had a few investigators there so that was good. They loved it. I just love conference. It is the best. I don't want the next one to come because i know where i will be but i can't wait for it because i love hearing from the leaders of the church.
I am sorry but this email is another short one. We are going to Coventry again for p day. But this week was a hard fought week. We picked up two new people for baptism. They are great. I love them.
Last night we were at a members house for dinner and he is kind of struggling right now and he asked for a blessing so i gave him one. It was a great experience. And then after that we went to the hospital to visit another older member in the ward. She has pneumonia and we love to visit her because she always makes us laugh. We didn't give her a blessing then but we are going tonight to give her one. Hopefully we can help her.
Well thank you for everything. I love all of you. This gospel is true. I love it. I know it is true. Jesus Christ lives. He loves us and he suffered for us. I know that. I am so grateful for him. I am so grateful for a prophet today. He is called of God. I love him. I love this work. I never want to stop. Thank you again for all of your support.
Love Elder Sam Rudd
hey next week is transfers so we will email on wednesday or thursday depending on if one of us gets transfered.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment