Hello Family!!!! Its great to hear that everyone is doing great. I'm suprised that Kansas won! WOW!!! I picked them at first and then changed it. Im an idiot. O well. But let me know how the jazz are doing please. I miss it at home but i love it so much out here. The first few days were hard and i was really discouraged but then we watched a fireside with Elder Holland and it totally changed me. He is so powerful when he speaks its amazing. I love him. But the MTC is great. All we do is study Preach My Gospel. That literally is all we do im not even kidding. Its amazing. You guys need to read it and study it because it will bless everyones lives i promise you that. England is amazing. It is so beautiful. It snowed here this week and it was only about a half inch and it didnt even cover the grass and President Sorensen said that it was the most they have seen in almost 2 years. I just laughed and said it snowed about a foot before i left. It rains almost every day though. But tuesday is our P day but we dont email that day. We only email on saturday and we only have 45 minutes. Its so hard so write alot and still read everyones emails but i love hearing about everyone so keep sending them. We go to the temple every tuesday and the Preston temple is amazing. It is a beautiful temple. The grounds are so green and filled with flowers and bushes. But yesterday they gave us a couple hours to go tracting out in the city. It was unbelievable. Holy Cow!! We got alot of doors slammed in our faces but then there was this one house that we went to. This old lady answered the door and i asked if we could share a message with her. She said yes and so i started to talk. I dont really remember everything i said because the Spirit was talking but she was a methodist and she said she had trouble with knowing she was forrgiven of her sins. I started to explain repentence to her and i could feel the spirit so so so strong it was amazing. I told her to read the Book of Mormon and we left one with her and she said she would read it and pray about it and ask for forgiveness of her sins. We talked with her for about 45 minutes and after we got back onto the street i screamed and said YES!! It was the best feeling in the world. I cant even explain it. That is the reason i love missionary work. I cant wait and be able to do that all day every day. It truly is an amazing and inspired work.
But thanks everyone for the emails. I got the package you sent. I got it on thursday. THANK YOU!!!!!!! I was craving a peanut butter egg the whole time and the box is almost gone. I love them. Thank you mom!!! The candy and desserts here have absolutely no flavor at all. No flavor. I am dying. So keep sending candy. haha. Sorry if this makes no sense at all. Im trying to email all of this so fast and so many thoughts are going through my head. So dad there is a teacher here at the MTC and he served in the Salt Lake City South Mission and he knows Kearns and Parente and Stanix and all those guys. His name is Goble. He said he met you but he never served in our stake so i dont know if you would remember him but we talked for a long time about it and it made me happy to talk about back home. Well i have to go now, sorry i couldnt answer everyones questions but know that i love all of you. You are the best family ever. The church is true and dont be afraid to share it with anyone. I love you.
Love Elder Rudd
p.s. mom i have kept my room clean the whole time and made my bed every day. So be happy for me. haha. I love you so much mom. Your the best.
cameron i hope you dont forget me and dont forget that we are still best friends and best buds. I love you so much.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment