Hello Family!!! Thank you for all the emails. It was great to hear from you.
Thank you mom for keeping me updated on the Jazz. If they dont beat the Lakers i will be so upset. I hate the Lakers!!! Derek Fisher is a trader and Kobe is a punk. Also keep me updated on the Yankees. I have a feeling that while i am gone they will win the world series and the Jazz will win the finals. So please keep me updated on all the sports. It makes me happy and tell Debbie that yes i do miss sports center. I feel like i am lost without it.
I am so excited about Braden. That is awesome. I wish he was coming to England though. But i guess the Lord has to spread the wealth. England cant get all the good ones.
So this week has been hard but it has been good. Elder Brower is a great example to me and i love him. He played football and he seems like he is pretty good at it. We get along great. He is an awesome trainer and i have already learned so much from him. Swindon is not too big. It has about 125,000 people in it. It is cold and it rained like crazy yesterday. I got soaked. We went to go do service for this lady and i got mud all over my back from the bike and so i was pretty upset about that. The little green area you are looking at that is by our flat is a little tiny park. (My family was able to look up where he is on Google Earth and see the street he lives on, so that's what he's talking about.) It has a basketball hoop and the pavement and the walls around it are covered in grafity. I just laugh cause everytime i look there are people who try to act cool just standing there.
The food is alright. Not the greatest. I NEED MORE PEANUT BUTTER M&M'S. They dont have them here. I can get peanut ones but not peanut butter so i want some more.
So since thursday i bought a bike. We have been riding that thing all over town. My legs are hurting so bad. When we are done at night i can barely walk. It is horrible. I hope i get used to it though. haha. But we have been going tracting everyday for about 5 hours and its really hard. Noone wants to hear us. We have had a few people tell us to come back but then when we go back they arent home. It is really hard. There is this lady though that is crazy. The missionaries have committed her to baptism 3 times and on Friday we committed her again. Actually the Ward Mission Leader did. It was so frustrating. He just like took over the lesson and committed her for the summer. We were like are you crazy that is 3 months away. Finally yesterday we talked her into the 24th of May. So hopefully it goes through. Church on Sunday was weird. There are about 120 members in the ward and Sacrament meeting was major chaos. I couldnt believe it. It made me sad. But other than that not a whole lot has gone on this week. We have just been knocking doors all day long and riding bikes. Happy birthday on Saturday though mom. I love you so much. All of you guys i love and i will talk to you next week.
Love Elder Rudd
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment