Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Letter - September 9, 2008

Hey family how is everyone? I was glad to hear from all of you this week. I don't have a lot of time on the computer today so this may not be very long so i apologize for that.

Well this week has been just an ordinary week. Not a whole lot of exciting things. We have Zone Conference on Thursday in Birmingham so i am excited about that. Trisha is making a lot of progress. She didn't come to church on sunday because her son didn't want to go and she doesn't like to leave him home alone so she didn't come but she is getting alot better and we are planning on setting a baptismal date with her again. I am confident all will go well. We still haven't made contact with Rosemary and it is pretty frustrating so we have decided not to go by her unless we are in the area or see her on the street. We will get her back though. We found a few more people yesterday that seem pretty good so this week is looking good. I am excited for it.

We worked with the Zone Leaders this week and it was really good because i learned a lot of new things. They helped us realize some things and we have really worked hard at doing the things that they asked us to do.

The computers here are messed up so hopefully we can get on to another computer and email. But we only got like 20 minutes so this one is really short. I love being a missionary. It has been a tough week and a real faith trying week but i know that the Lord will help us and we will see success. The greatest joys in my life so far have been on this mission. There is nothing greater. I love this gospel. I love all of you and i want to thank you for all of your support. It means a lot to me. I love you and i look forward to hearing from you again.

Love Elder Sam Rudd

P.S. GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: