Hey everyone!!! Sorry i forgot to mention that transfers were this week. That is why you haven't heard from me until now. I have been transfered out of Rugby. I had been there for the last 7 1/2 months. It was difficult to leave. I absolutely loved Rugby. It treated me well. I will miss it but i am excited to be in my new area. I am now serving in a town called Lichfield. It is north of Birmingham. It is not a big town and there is a huge Catholic Cathedral here. It is massive. I also found out that the church has a full court basketball court inside!!!!!! WOW was i excited to hear that. I will be at that church every p day now. I could hardly contain myself when i found out. I wanted to go play right then. Well my new companion is Elder Bedford. He is from St George, Utah. Bloomington to be exact. He lives on the other side of the river. So before you get to the park with the baseball fields. I asked him how many times he has been to Fiesta Fun and he said once. He said why go to Fiesta Fun. There isn't a whole lot to do there. It was funny. Well my new address is this.
30 Ridware House
Hobs Road
Lichfield
WS13 6SY
England
Send me lots of things. Pass that address on. Well i can't believe that i am turning 20 in just a couple weeks. I am getting too old. I can't believe how fast time has gone. This last year has just flown by. I can't believe February is almost over as well. I hope all of you are doing well and that you are happy and healthy.
Well i continue to love this work. It is such a great thing. The gospel of Jesus Christ is real. I see it work every day. There is not a day that goes by that i don't see some sort of miracle happen. I love this work so much. I will be sad when it is over. I love all of you and i am grateful for your support. The church is true.
Love Elder Sam Rudd
p.s. Send lots of candy. Thanks i love you all.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment