Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I am sorry but this email is short because you will see me in 2 weeks. This week was a pretty good week. We are working with a couple people. They are progressing very very slowly but things are starting to pick up. We had interviews yesterday and they were really good. I really enjoyed them. I learned a lot of good new things. It is still a little cold but it is warming up slowly. This work is amazing. I absolutely love it. I can't think of anything better. This morning i was studying the 43rd section of the Doctrine and Covenants and it talks about how there is only ONE person on this earth who receives revelation for everyone. That is the prophet. How blessed we are to be here on this earth and to have a living prophet. What a blessing. I know that we do have a living prophet and i know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is real. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. I am so grateful for this mission experience. I will miss it greatly but i wouldn't change it for the world. I love this work. Thank you for all of your support over the last 2 years. Thank you for all of your prayers. I have felt them in my life and i am so grateful for them. The gospel is true!
Love Elder Sam Rudd
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment