Hey everyone!! I hope you all had a good week. I am glad that it is starting to warm up over there. I am pleased to hear that Emily was blessed. That makes me very happy. We had a baby blessing in our ward on Sunday as well.
Well this week was a tough week. We tried to see Mark but we could never catch him in. We caught him in yesterday and we are seeing him later on in the week. We had a few less actives at church which was really good. In the mission right now the focus is basically more towards less actives. So i am just as happy when less actives come as when investigators come.
We had a great Zone Conference last week. It was really good. It was unfortunately my last one and so i had to give my departing testimony. Lets just say it was the hardest thing that i had to do. I told all the missionaries that at my first Zone Conference i looked at the departing missionaries and said to myself, "They are lucky, lucky, people." Then i said to them that i say the same thing today as i look out at you. "You are lucky, lucky, people." I cried through the entire testimony. I shared 2 Samuel 22:2-7 and said that is what i have felt on my mission. It was the most difficult testimony that i have ever given. I am grateful for Zone Conferences though. They are the best.
Not much else to report on. I am just continuing to go forward and work hard. I love this work. The standard of truth has come forth. No unhallowed hand can stop this work from progressing. Missionaries are truly sweeping every continent and all are hearing the message of the restoration. Nothing else is better. I am so grateful to be a part of it. This work wont finish. It will continue until the Great Jehovah shall come and say, "The work is finished." This is my testimony. The gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I love it. My mission means everything to me. Jesus is the Christ. Thank you for your prayers. I love you all and i know that the Lord is blessing you all.
Love Elder Sam Rudd
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment