Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Letter - January 20, 2009

Well hello everyone. This will just be a quick one but this week was a good week. We had Zone Conference and Elder Cousse of the area presidency came. It was probably the best Zone Conference i have ever been to. He talked alot about planning and how we need to follow the spirit more in our planning. It was really good. He is French and so his accent was awesome. He would always take a minute to comprehend what was going on and then he would respond. It was great. He pretty much took over the conference and did whatever he wanted to do. It really was incredible. The spirit was so strong. I love Zone Conference. I wish it was more often.

We had a great thing happen to us this week. It truly was a blessing from the Lord. We were tracting on Thursday and we knocked on this door and a guy answered the door and we started teaching him. He eventually invited us in and we taught him. You should have seen the look on his face when he found out that Joseph Smith actually found the gold plates. It was amazing. His name is dean and he is really excited to learn about the gospel. We taught him yesterday and showed him the Restoration DVD. He loved it and he said he was definately coming to church this week. I am so thankful for the blessing that we recieve from doing the Lords work. It truly is incredible.

Well that is about it for this week. It sounds like everyone is doing well and that everyone is happy. I love all of you. This gospel is so true and i am so blessed to be sharing it with people all day every day. It is incredible. Jesus Christ lives. I love him with all my heart. The gospel is true.

Love Elder Sam Rudd

No comments: