Hey everyone this week is the big week. After today i have to refer to Debbie Hansen instead of Debbie Rudd. I can't believe all my sisters are married. Debbie did Rick give you a blender? If so maybe i shouldn't refer to you as Debbie Hansen yet. Well i hope all goes well tomorrow. I love you Deb and you are a great sister to me. Just wait until about July to think about having kids cause then i won't miss it. That goes for you too Tiff and Julie.
Well this last week was a tough one. We continue to do a lot of tracting and we are working hard but it has been hard to get anyone interested. Sunday night i decided that we needed to go up to a place called Burntwood and work in that area. It hasn't been touched by missionaries for some time now and there is a lot of potential up there. So yesterday we made the half an hour bike ride up to Burntwood and worked up there. It was great. The people responded so much better than the people in Lichfield who constantly get swarmed by the missionaries. Lichfield is so small that if a missionary is here too long they can tract the whole thing a couple times. We found a few good people yesterday so i am really hoping that this week goes better.
My birthday was good. I had a lot of fun. We had Zone Conference that day and so that made my day. It was a great day and i found out that my district leader right now has the same birthday as me. He and i are great friends and we didn't even know until Zone Conference. But all the missionaries sung happy birthday to us so that was a lot of fun. President Moffat spoke to us at the end of Zone Conference and it was incredible. He will definately be an apostle one day. Look out for his calling as either Apostle or Seventy at the next General Conference. I am sure something will happen. He is an amazing man. He has helped me in a lot of ways.
Well i am happy that everything went well at the temple on Saturday. I was laughing so hard at the story of dad. I could barely stay in my chair. It was a good story. I am glad that you got there for the session though.
Well once again i hope that all goes well tomorrow with the wedding. I better be getting a picture of the car when it is decorated. Dan i trained you so you better do me proud. I love all of you and i hope that this week goes well for all of you. The church is so true and i am so privileged to be serving the Lord. I love missionary service. I love it with all my heart. There really is nothing better. I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God.
Love Elder Sam Rudd
P.S. Thank you for the birthday package. I loved the book.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment