Hey there i hope that you had a good week this week. It is sad to hear that Utah lost. It sounds like we need a Quarterback change. At least we only lost by a touchdown and not 3 or 4 touchdowns. Haha. I was happy to hear that the team down south lost as well. That just makes me feel so much better.
Well this week we had Zone Conference at Gadfield Elm. It was awesome. I loved being there and seeing all of the church history sites around there. It was great. Zone Conference itself was good. There were a lot of changes made to the mission and to our focus. They are a lot different to what i have been used to and a lot of missionaries were not happy. I am going to do my best at following them and working hard at them. The changes had a lot to do with Less Actives and investigators.
Margaret is still going to get baptized on Saturday. She is so excited. She is the best little old lady i have ever met. I love her. She just takes everything in so well and then some of her old age kicks in and she forgets a few things but then when we review it with her she remembers it. Its great. Elder Bedke is going to baptize her and then i will confirm her. I am excited for her. It will be great.
Well this week was pretty good other than those things. Yesterday we went by some former investigators that we have prayed about and chosen. We went by one of them and they weren't interested. She said that the Book of Mormon is racist. Then the next one we went by didn't even live there anymore but we asked the lady that lived there if she would be interested and she said yes. She took a Book of Mormon and she said that we could come back. It was great. The Lord works in mysterious ways. That is what i love the most about the mission. You never know what the Lord has in store for you.
I am grateful to be out here. I really do love it. It is the best. There really is nothing better. When the time comes that i have to end this i will be devastated. I never want it to end. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ. He is my Savior. I know he lives. He is the only way. I love him so much. The gospel is so great. There is nothing better. I love sharing it with everyone. The Book of Mormon changes peoples lives. I have gained a stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon. There is no way that i could ever deny my testimony. I can never deny Jesus Christ. He has done too much for me and has suffered on my behalf. I love all of you so much. Your support and love mean the world to me. Thank you. This gospel is true.
Love Elder Sam Rudd
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment