Hey there it was good to hear from you this week. I was happy to hear that Dan and Tiff were successful in their half marathon. They can count me out for next year though. There is no way that i can run a half marathon. I can barely run for 20 minutes out here. But maybe.
This will be just a quick email but i didn't get transfered and neither did Elder Bedke. So we are together for another transfer. We are happy about it because we have a few people that we are teaching and we have plans to baptize a lot this transfer.
We have found this really cool family to teach. We knocked on their door and they invited us in. It was awesome. Thier names are Priscilla and Mary. They are sisters and they just lost their dad about 3 months ago. They were really interested in the Plan of Salvation and we are going back tonight to teach them again. It was an answer to my prayers because i was praying that we would find someone who we could teach that would be normal and that would be really good in the church. I was really happy. I will let you know what happens with them.
Adrian still keeps drinking and smoking and he doesn't want to give up. We keep trying but it doesn't look like he will give it up anytime soon. He didn't come to church this week cause he was fishing with his son but he is coming again this week so we will see what happens.
We have 3 people committed to baptism for the 19th of this month. It is great. They are all about 18 years old. We just hope that they are serious about it and really want to do it. I hope that they do but you never know with the teenagers here.
I am excited to hear about the Utah game. I can't wait. I hope they have another good season. I hope Kyle can get them ready and that he can keep their heads in it. Gary Anderson will make Utah St a tough team. I think we got ripped though on our ranking. We should be a lot higher. I would think at least close to the top 10. But we will just have to go out and prove ourselves. I love it. GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well the mission is great. I love it more than anything. I wouldn't change it for the world. Time is going by very fast and i don't want it to. I wish that i could be a missionary for the rest of my life. It is the best. I love all of you and i am so thankful for each and every one of you. I love you and the gospel is true!
Love Elder Sam Rudd
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment