Hello everyone!! How is everything going. I hope you are all doing good. We just had a HUGE snowstorm. It was very similar to a Utah snowstorm. It was crazy. We have about 3 or 4 inches of snow and the people are going crazy. They are running around like headless chickens. They don't know what to do. But because of the snow transfers has been moved to tomorrow.
Yes i am getting transfered. I can't believe it either. But i finally am going to WALES!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I have wanted to serve there my entire mission. You will have to find a Welch flag to put on the flag pole now. But my new area is called Heads of the Valley. It is near Merthyr Tydfil. I am not there yet so i don't know a lot about it. My companion is Elder Nylund from Sweden, i think. I am also going to be the district leader there. So i am excited about that. I hope to do well.
This last week has been pretty good. We have had to do a lot of work with our investigator Graham. He had a lot of issues with Tithing but we sorted them all out. We had interviews and those were great as always. Sister Ogden wasn't there because her father passed away this past week or two. So please keep her in your prayers. Hopefully she will return to us soon. We all miss her.
Well update on the Utah Christmas tree. It is still sitting in President Ogden's office. No one will let him get rid of it. When i went in for my interview he said, "Elder Rudd, that dang christmas tree is still in my office. It won't leave." Then i told him thats because it is a very sacred christmas tree and that the Lord is trying to tell him something. Haha. He then asked me how i got it in there and i just told him that the spirit led me to do it. Ha. I will try and get a picture with it tomorrow.
Well that is about it for this week. I will let you know more about my new area on tuesday and i will give you the address of it as well. I hope you have a great week. The gospel is amazing. I love it. It is so true. There is no doubt about it. Jesus Christ lives and he is our Savior. I love serving him. I love you all and i hope you have a great week.
Love Elder Sam Rudd
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment