Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. This week was a pretty good week. It is very very very cold here. It hasn't snowed anymore but it is very cold. The accent is still a bit harsh and it hurts my ears very much but i can understand them a little better now.
Well Zone Conference was pretty good this week. We had a few more changes given to us which were pretty good. We are moving our focus now to working with the less active members and helping them stay in the church. There are some things that i am not used to doing but they should be good and really work. I am excited to see what happens.
I went on an exchange this week with one of the other Elders. While on the exchange i was trying to see how i could help them. I found a lot of things in the flat that weren't really in line with the white handbook. I waited until we exchanged back and had both missionaries there and then i had to lay down the rules. There were a couple of rough cd's and books. Those are the joys of being a district leader though.
Well that is about all that went on this week. I have district meeting tomorrow which should be good. Except i had it all planned out and everything ready and then during study this morning i had a thought that i needed to change it and do it all on Alma 26. So it should be very interesting. Hopefully it can help them though.
The Church is true. I love it with all my heart. I love my Savior. I love the Book of Mormon. Joseph Smith was the prophet of the Restoration. Thomas S. Monson is the prophet today. Thank you for all you do. I love you all. Have a great week.
Love Elder Sam Rudd
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment