Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Letter - December 8, 2009

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is well. I hope everyone gets all thier alone time with Emily because when i get there i will have to take over and play with her.

This week has been a good week. We did a lot of good things. We have something called 10/10/10/20 which is to speak with someone within 10 minutes of leaving the flat, 10 street contacts every day, 10 copies of the Book of Mormon placed and 20 proper sit down lessons a week. It is pretty tough to get it. But we got it this week. We wanted it way bad and we worked pretty hard to get it. On sunday night at 8:30 we were at 19 sit down lessons. We go in at 9 and so we stopped by about 5 people but we couldn't teach any of them. We decided to just go by a recent convert to get number 20 and he was in and we got it. It was just a good feeling to know that we had accomplished one of our goals.

Well Graham, David, and a guy named Simon all came to church. They really enjoyed it. All of them are preparing for baptism within the next month so we plan on having a very busy month.

Nothing else special really happened this week. We just worked hard. Very tiring week. We have Zone Conference on Friday. Elder Teixera from the area presidency is coming to it. It should be pretty good. I am excited.

That is about it for this week. My testimony continues to grow each and every day. I love the gospel. I know its true. There is just no doubt about it. I love Jesus Christ. He lives. Thank you for everything. All the support and all of the prayers are very helpful. I hope all of you have a great week and i hope to hear from all of you next week. I love you all.

Love Elder Sam Rudd

No comments: